Yahoo is one of the largely used email clients and has managed to stand out for so long in the world of email service providers. Yahoo has improved the way of browsing over the internet and has provided its users with a range of extraordinary features. Its interface is quite simple to use.
Even if you are new to Yahoo or an existing user of Yahoo, it is very normal to get confused while using Yahoo. So anytime you are in a dilemma while using Yahoo, we are here to help you through Yahoo Customer Service.
In order to offer you the free email service, there is a separate space for advertisement in Yahoo. But getting annoyed because of too many ads is also very normal. But there is a solution for everything and Yahoo has provided many options to get rid of annoying ads.
The first method is to upgrade to Yahoo mail plus and for the other method, you have to go through a proper procedure. Using some simple steps you can block advertisements in Yahoo mail for different web browsers such as Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
Given are the steps which will help you to block Yahoo ads on Firefox:
- First, click on the button with three horizontal lines given at the right corner of the Firefox window.
- Click on Add-ons and in the Add-ons Manager tab, click on Extensions at the left panel.
- In the search box, type Yahoo mail ads and then press enter.
- You will see the list of extensions and out of them, you have to locate and install the one that can block Yahoo ads.
- Install your selected extension by clicking the install button.
- After it gets installed, go to the Yahoo mail once again to check if it is ad-free.
To block Yahoo ads on Chrome, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Chrome browser and click on the box with three horizontal lines given at the top of the Chrome.
- Then click on Settings and click on extensions given at the left panel.
- Move down and click ‘Get more extensions’.
- In the search box, type ‘yahoo mail ads’ and then click ‘Enter’.
- Under ‘Extensions’, you will see three results including ‘Webmail ad blocker’.
- Now press a +free button to add the extension to your chrome.
- When asked you have to click on the ‘Add’ button.
To block Yahoo ads for Internet Explorer, follow these steps:
- Go to the Ad-block Plus Website and click on the ‘Install for Internet Explorer’ option.
- Click on the ‘Run’ option given at the bottom of the page.
- After the installation is finished, restart the internet explorer.
- Next, click on the ‘Enable’ option given at the bottom to turn on Ad-block plus.
- After this restart Yahoo and as the Ad-block plus is running you can see that all of the Ads are hidden now.
In this way, you can simply block ads in Yahoo Mail on Firefox, Chrome, or IE and for rest of the Yahoo issues, you can directly call at the Yahoo Support Number.